Welcome to Grant Mechanical!
We're Here To Help!
Started in 2010, Grant Mechanical is a full service HVAC company located in Traverse City, Michigan that provides sales, installation, and service of all heating and cooling products. With the most current training and products, we can deliver the best solution for your needs. Customer service and honesty are our top priority. It is our goal to give you an exceptional experience with great attitude, work ethic, and care for your home. No project is too big or too small for any of the experienced experts at Grant Mechanical. Together, Grant’s professionals have over 60 years combined experience with Heating, Cooling and Ventilation in both commercial and residential settings. Employees of Grant, including Jesse Grant himself, prides themselves in doing every job right the first time! This saves you time, money and frustration often experienced with other HVAC “experts”.
- Heating and cooling services to both Residential and Commercial.
- Service and installation for New construction and Retrofits.
- Service and installation for whole house Lochinvar boiler systems including radiant in floor heating, snow melt and on demand hot water.
- Installation and service all major brands including Bradford water heaters and Rinnai on demand water heater.
- Financing through Enerbank
- A Diamond Dealer with Mitsubishi ductless heating and cooling systems.
- An American Standard Dealer. Installing and servicing Furnaces, AC units, Heat pumps.
Dont get taken for granted, take it to GRANT MECHANICAL!
Some Brands That We Deal With ...
... And Many More!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 231-943-2066
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
Our Customers Love Us
Great service, very professional and knowledgeable
Jesse and his crew are both professional and knowledgeable. There is no one I would recommend more for any heating or cooling work you need done!
Excellent service and excellent follow through. Jesse alway returns my calls promptly and is attentive to every situation. I highly recommend him and his company.
They did all the mechanical systems for our daughter and son-in-law's new house. Their work was done well and they were always there when they said they would be. (something I wish I could say for other contractors)
They are terrific - installed a gas line to my new oven, made triple sure it was all good, and installed a new hot water heater just as efficiently. Responses to calls are right away (and live!) and service has been above and beyond each time.